Welcome to Queen City Battle of the Bands
Where the ZERO QUATER will take place with the battle of the bands in the stands and on the field. The expectancy of great times by young and old alike will be ELECTRIC!
Memorial stadium is sure to be filled with limitless energy, as anticipation builds for the first chance to see new performances by the top performing bands in the Nation. Vibrations of the drums and pitch of the horns will grab you. Bands marching with precision, then free form dancing makes thousands laugh, sing and cheer non-stop!
The annual Queen City Battle of the Bands will attract well over 15,000 fans, students and alumni. Webber Marketing created this community event to enhance the exposure of has donated over 250,000 in scholarship money to the participating schools in four years
Bragging rights are on the line as the most talented bands launch into a new season of show-stopping performances! You have got to see it ~ to feel it! Battle in the stands and on the field.Tickets on Sale Now
University Chancellor: Dr. Billy HawkinsRead More
The Winston-Salem State University “RED SEA OF SOUND” Marching Band is comprised of 160 students majoring in Music Education, Music Business and other disciplines throughout the University.Read More
- Location: Memorial Stadium 310 N Kings Drive; Charlotte, NC 28204
- Date: Saturday, August 26th, 2017
- Time:Box Office opens at 12noon the day of the event
- College Fair: 3pm to 5pm at the Grady Cole Center,Doors open at 5:00pm,Pre-show at 6:30pm and Show starts at 7:00 pm
- Media Request: email@example.com
- Media link Request: https://thed2group.wufoo.com/forms/z1ytu3dk1r2pctl/
- Parking: Additional Paid Parking Located at CPCC Student Lots #1 & #2
- Tickets: $15 early bird tickets & $20 – General admission for purchase at www.Crowntickets.com and Charlotte area DTLR store locations
Hotel Fan Block: Courtyard Charlotte City Center $109 rate – 1 800 Marriott and ask for Queen City Battle of the Bands 2017 Group or FairField Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown $109 rate – 704-372-7550 and ask for Queen City Battle of the Bands 2017 Group