Welcome to McDonald’s Queen City Battle of the Bands
Where the ZERO QUATER will take place with the battle of the bands in the stands and on the field. The expectancy of great times by young and old alike will be ELECTRIC!
Memorial stadium is sure to be filled with limitless energy, as anticipation builds for the first chance to see new performances by the top performing bands in the Nation. Vibrations of the drums and pitch of the horns will grab you. Bands marching with precision, then free form dancing makes thousands laugh, sing and cheer non-stop!
The annual McDonald’s Queen City Battle of the Bands will attract well over 15,000 fans, students and alumni. Webber Marketing created this community event to enhance the exposure of Historically Black Colleges & Universities marching bands and has donated over $160,000 in scholarship money to the participating schools in three years.
Bragging rights are on the line as the most talented bands launch into a new season of show-stopping performances! You have got to see it ~ to feel it! Battle in the stands and on the field.Book Ticket Now
- Location: Memorial Stadium 310 N Kings Drive; Charlotte, NC 28204
- Date: Saturday, August 27th, 2016
- Time: Box Office opens at 12noon the day of the event- Doors open at 5:30pm Pre-show at 6:30pm and Show starts at 7:00 pm
- Media Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Additional Paid Parking Located at CPCC Student Lots #1 & #2
- Tickets: $15 early bird tickets & $20 – General admission for purchase at www.Crowntickets.com and Charlotte area DTLR store locations